Friday, September 24, 2004



BIG FB NEWS for ee and jye if they interested!!!

After finding out that akito is a girl, there comes more shocks: The curse isn't natural. It actually is not once born, u r cursed. at least for kureno, shigure, hatori and ayame and ritsu.

here's the link for summary of latest happenings. really shocking and sad.

it continues from when kureno tells tooru akito's a woman.

FB chapter 98

This chap is not out in manga yet, only in official mag.

Anyway, my fav FB song is the opening song, For Fruits Basket. u know, if u don't watch the jap version, you won't get to hear the vocal version of Serenade which is totally nice!!! The songs from FB all very nice! Today just heard Sorairo for the first time. God... it's a very beautiful song too! Ritsuko Okazaki's voice is so clear and beautiful! sing FB songs very sutiable. so sad she passed away liao...

But FB songs e lyrics always very beautiful and sorta relates to the story. something about being sad and hurt but still walking on, being strong. love it!

here's the translated lyrics for LATER HALF of Sorairo. NOT full song lyrics:

A suffering heart,
A heart-breaking night,
Nonetheless, I keep my belief
In my fragile hopes and wishes

I keep bearing, I keep standing.
Even if my tears fall, I'm fine.
It'll rain furiously
Everything flows away

Living is painful,
But at the same time, it's beautiful.
I'm passing over this place now,
To see your smile again.

Through joy and sadness,
I will embrace these hands.


See? doesn't it somehow fit the feelings of the jyuunishi?


himitsu @ 4:21 PM.


THE COPYRIGHTS

Layout coded, designed by Blair of Summer Skies. Image from Digik.net . Brushes from My Antiquity .